Moon Pies are a popular American snack and pre-packaged treat sold at grocery stores and convenience stores around the country. The treat consists of a chocolate covered graham cracker sandwich with marshmallow filling in the middle.
Let’s find out if this sweet snack treat is free from wheat/gluten ingredients!
Are Moon Pies Gluten Free?
No, all MoonPie products contain wheat and are not gluten free. This includes all flavors and variations.
- Single-Decker MoonPie – Chocolate
- Single-Decker MoonPie – Vanilla
- Single-Decker MoonPie – Banana
- Single-Decker MoonPie – Salted Caramel
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Chocolate
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Vanilla
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Banana
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Lemon
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Orange
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Strawberry
- Double-Decker MoonPie – Salted Caramel
- Mini MoonPie – Chocolate
- Mini MoonPie – Vanilla
- Mini MoonPie – Banana
- Mini MoonPie – Strawberry
- Mini MoonPie – Salted Caramel
- Fancy Southern Pies – Pecan
- Fancy Southern Pies – Coconut
Photo: MoonPie Facebook page
Single-Decker Banana MoonPie Ingredients
WHEAT FLOUR vitamin enriched with (NIACIN B3, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE B1, RIBOFLAVIN B2, FOLIC ACID B9), INVERT SUGAR, REAL CORN SYRUP, REAL SUGAR, PALM AND PALM KERNEL OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, GELATIN, BAKING SODA, CORN STARCH, CORN SUGAR, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COLOR ADDED
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing tree nuts and eggs.
Single-Decker Banana MoonPie Nutritional Facts
Service size of 1 package (57g) contains 220 calories, 6g fat, 75mg sodium, 40g carbohydrates, 20g sugars, and 3g protein.
View more nutritional facts about MoonPie: https://moonpie.com/nutrition
View the official MoonPie website here: https://moonpie.com/