According to Ruffles;
With crunchy ridges and epic inspired flavors, RUFFLES® potato chips bring snack satisfaction and big taste to any moment.
Let’s find out if these chips can bring satisfaction to those who are sensitive to gluten or suffer from Celiac disease.
Is Ruffles Chips Gluten-Free?
The Answer is: YES*
*A wide selection of Ruffles is gluten-free and safe for those who have been diagnosed with Celiac disease to consume. Here is the complete list of gluten-free potato chips from the Ruffles collection:
- RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips
- RUFFLES® Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Crisps
- RUFFLES® Baked Original Potato Crisps
- RUFFLES® Baked Roasted Garlic & Ranch Flavored Potato Crisps
- RUFFLES® Simply Reduced Fat Sea Salted Potato Chips
RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips Ingredients
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn, and/or Canola Oil), and Salt.
RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips Nutritional Facts
Each 28g serving of RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips contains 160 calories. This consists of 15g carbs, 2g protein, 10g fat, and 0.150g sodium – source
For more information on RUFFLES and to check out all the other products by Fritto-Lay check out the website here.