Tanqueray is one of the top 3 most popular selling gins in the world. It originated in London but is now produced in a distillery in Scotland by Diageo plc.
Tanqueray has consistently created multiple award-winning gins. Their gins are known and selected by bartenders worldwide to make a perfectly balanced gin and tonic and also used as an excellent base in cocktails.
Is this multiple award-winning gin producer gluten-free?
The bite-sized pieces of KISSES candies are made from classic HERSHEY’S milk chocolate. The end product is a drop of distinguishing shaped chocolate, commonly described as flat-bottomed teardrops.
Hershey’s Kisses iconic silver-wrapped chocolates are perfect when you want to savor a sweet treat or share a heartwarming moment with a friend.
Let’s find out if these bite-sized pieces of chocolate with a distinctive shape are gluten-free.
Are Hershey’s Kisses Gluten Free?
The Answer is: YES
Hershey’s Kisses are labeled gluten-free (not certified) by The Hershey Company.
Any food bearing a gluten-free claim does not contain the protein from wheat, rye, barley, spelt, kamut, triticale, farina, vital gluten semolina, malt vinegar or protein derivatives of these foods, or, if such grain is present, the level of such gluten protein has been reduced to less than 20 parts per million.
According to The Hershey Company, the manufacturer behind Kisses, the following varieties are gluten-free.
List of Hershey’s Kisses Gluten-Free Candy:
- Hershey’s Kisses – Hot Cocoa
- Hershey’s Hugs Candy
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Cherry Cordial Crème
- Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolate Filled with Mint Truffle
- Hershey’s Kisses Meltaway Milk Chocolates
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Kisses Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate
- Hershey’s Kisses – Candy Cane
- Hershey’s Kisses – Kiss Deluxe
- Hershey’s Kisses – Espresso
- Hershey’s Kisses Creamy Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Kisses Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds
- Hershey’s Giant Kiss (7 oz. only)