Blaze Pizza is an up and coming pizza chain in North America known for their custom pizzas with natural and healthy ingredients.
There are over 300 Blaze Pizza locations in the United States, Canada, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and United Arab Emirates.
Let’s find out what kind of gluten free options this growing pizza chain has to offer!
Related: Domino’s Gluten Free Menu Items and Options
What is gluten free at Blaze Pizza?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at Blaze Pizza. This information is based off of Blaze Pizza’s Allergen Info Tool.
The company states:
If you are looking to reduce the amount of gluten in your diet and don’t want to give up on pizza, we offer three delicious gluten-free crust options, our Original GF Dough, Cauliflower and Keto. Please be aware that our folks work with wheat-based flour and pizza dough all day long, and we use the same oven for all options, so there is a good chance of some cross-contact in our restaurants. If you would like us to change our gloves or use a separate pizza cutter, we would be happy to do that at your request. If you are celiac or highly sensitive to gluten, we encourage you to carefully consider your dining choices.
Blaze Pizza Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Blaze Pizza. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on information we found from the allergen tool on Blaze Pizza’s website.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: April 3, 2023
These are all of the dough options at Blaze Pizza that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Cauliflower Crust (GF)
- Gluten Free Dough
- Keto Crust (GF)
These are all of the sauce options at Blaze Pizza that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Garlic Pesto Sauce
- Red Sauce
- Spicy Red Sauce
- White Cream Sauce
These are all of the cheese options at Blaze Pizza that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Goat Cheese
- Grated Parmesan
- Ovalini Mozzarella
- Shaved Parmesan
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Vegan Cheese
Meats and Veggies
These are all of the meat and veggie options at Blaze Pizza that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Applewood Bacon
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chopped Garlic
- Green Bell Peppers
- Italian Sausage
- Kalamata Olives
- Red Onions
- Red Peppers
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Roasted Garlic
- Sauteed Onion
- Scorpion Slaw
- Smoked Ham
- Spicy Chorizo (Vegan)
These are all of the finishing options at Blaze Pizza that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- BBQ Drizzle
- Buffalo Sauce
- Chipotle Ranch Drizzle
- Franks Red Hot Drizzle
- Olive Oil Drizzle
- Sea Salt
These are all of the drink options at Blaze Pizza that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Barqs Rootbeer
- Blackberry Basil Agua Fresca
- Black Cherry Blue Sky
- Blood Orange Lemonade
- Coke Zero
- Diet Coke
- Mango Agua Fresca
- Mango Blue Sky
- Pear Cucumber Agua Fresca
- Pomegranate Limeade Agua Fresca
- Root Beer Blue Sky
- Strawberry Agua Fresca
- Tangerine Passionfruit Agua Fresca
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Red Wine
- White Wine
Photo: Blaze Pizza Facebook page
Items to Avoid at Blaze Pizza
- Always make sure to get a gluten free crust as not all crusts are GF.
- The meatballs aren’t gluten free.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Blaze Pizza
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Blaze Pizza
- When you order at the restaurant or online/in the app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- Blaze Pizza has three separate gluten free crusts and a large number of sauces, cheeses, meats, veggies, and finishes for people who can’t eat gluten. They have a large number of options.
- Blaze Pizza has a 3.5 star rating on Find Me Gluten Free with 250+ ratings. Customers reported good safety practices and delicious pizzas. Some people did mention problems with cross-contamination or not every staff member understanding gluten allergies, so it may vary by location.
- Personal experiences here are great. I have been to Blaze Pizza a few times over the years and always enjoy their delicious pizzas. I typically ask for them to change their gloves and use a new pizza cutter, and I have not had any reactions yet.
Photo: Blaze Pizza Facebook page
More Information about Blaze Pizza
Looking for additional information about Blaze Pizza, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official Blaze Pizza Menu: https://www.blazepizza.com/order
- Official Blaze Pizza Allergen Info Tool: https://www.blazepizza.com/allergen-info
- Official Blaze Pizza Nutritional Information: https://www.blazepizza.com/nutrition-calculator