COOK OUT is a popular fast food chain in the United States that offers American food like burgers, corn dogs, fries, milk shakes, and much more. They are known for their $5 COOK OUT trays which are one of the best deals in fast food. Let’s find out more about what is available at COOK OUT for people with gluten allergies or Celiac Disease.
What is gluten free at COOK OUT?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at COOK OUT. Want to learn more nutrition facts about COOK OUT’s foods? Check out the nutrition facts here.
Warning: We were unable to find any allergen or ingredients information for COOK OUT. Most options contain gluten at this fast food chain, so avoid it if you have a severe allergy, intolerance, or Celiac Disease.
COOK OUT Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at COOK OUT. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the COOK OUT Menu. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind. The risk for cross contamination at COOK OUT is HIGH.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: September 19, 2022
These are all of the hamburger options at COOK OUT that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients. Based on reviews, we confirmed the grills to be somewhat safe, and that the burger patties/condiments are gluten free. Always be sure to tell them about your gluten allergy, and say no bun. Ask for a lettuce wrap or just without the bun.
- Hamburger Patty
- Original Style Grilled Chicken Breast
These are all of the condiment options at COOK OUT that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Grilled Onions
- Cajun Seasoning
These are all of the drink options at COOK OUT that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Fresh Brewed Tea
- Coca Cola Products
Photo: COOK OUT Facebook page
Items to Avoid at COOK OUT
- Unfortunately, almost everything contains gluten at COOK OUT.
- Items share the same fryers, so while fries may be free from wheat/gluten, they will have cross contamination.
- We cannot confirm any ingredients for the sauces, but will update this post if/when we do.
- We recommend against the milk shakes because of cross contamination risks.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at COOK OUT
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at COOK OUT
- When you order at the store or on the app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- COOK OUT does not have many options, but people have left reviews on Find Me Gluten Free stating the burger patties and grill to be safe.
- Personal experiences here are unknown. I have not tried COOK OUT since I found out I have a gluten allergy. Experiences beforehand were great, but it is definitely one of the most risky fast food chains for people with gluten allergies. There is very little training or knowledge of allergens by the staff. Unless they add other gluten free options, I most likely won’t try COOK OUT again due to the risks with my allergy.
Photo: COOK OUT Facebook page
More Information about COOK OUT
Looking for additional information about COOK OUT, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official COOK OUT Menu: https://cookout.com/menu/
- Official COOK OUT Nutrition Table: https://cookout.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Nurtition_WebsiteV2.pdf