Belvedere is a popular brand of Polish rye vodka distributed by LVMH.
Is Belvedere Vodka Gluten Free?
The answer is: YES
Upon first hearing about Belvedere, I was really nervous that it would not be gluten free because of the fact that it is made from rye. However; after a quick search on the Belvedere Twitter, it looks like the company confirmed that their products are gluten free way back in 2011.
Allergic to gluten? Have no fear, Belve is gluten-free! Celebrate with some right now.
— BELVEDERE (@belvederevodka) June 8, 2011
Find out more about Belvedere Luxury Vodka here.
More Information about Belvedere
Belveder is named after Belweder, the Polish presidential palace in Warsaw, whose illustration appears on its bottles. It is produced exclusively in Poland in the town of Żyrardów and has worldwide distribution. The brand was launched in the United States in 1996 as a “luxury” liquor and is marketed as the world’s first ‘super premium vodka. (from Wikipedia)
Facts about Belvedere
- Belvedere makes original Vodka along with a line of flavored vodka.
- These flavors include: Mango Passion, Lemon Tea, Bloody Mary, Pink Grapefruit, Black Raspberry, Orange, and Citrus.
- Fun Fact: Belvedere is the official vodka brand for the 24th James Bond film, Spectre.
- LVMH acquired a 100% stake in Belvedere in 2005.
- LVMH is a massive company that owns brands in many sectors including: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, and other luxury goods.
Learn more about LVMH, the company behind Belvedere.