Deep Eddy Vodka was born in Austin, Texas and is handcrafted by a team who are excited about creating high-quality spirits.
They use an efficient distillation process to create a vodka that is column-distilled 10 times and 4 times charcoal filtered.
According to Deep Eddy, “nothing but smooth, clean vodka reaches the bottle to deliver an award-winning taste”.
However, let’s find out how clean this vodka really is and if this award-winning vodka is gluten-free…
Is Deep Eddy Vodka Gluten Free?
The Answer is: YES
Deep Eddy is made using corn, water, and natural flavors to create a vodka with a 40% ABV. It is made using local, natural ingredients from the local Austin area and is naturally gluten-free. No gluten ingredients were used to make Deep Eddy vodka which makes it a”clean” vodka that is ideal for those on a gluten-free diet.
Deep Eddy Vodka Flavors
Deep Eddy is available in 7 gluten-free flavors:
- Original Vodka– Made in small batches from the highest-quality corn.
- Ruby Red – Original Vodka infused with real Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar.
- Lemon – Made with real lemon juice, Deep Eddy Original Vodka and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar.
- Peach – Deep Eddy Original Vodka flavored with real peaches.
- Sweet Tea – Original Vodka flavored with whole-leaf Indonesian Black Tea and sweetened with a hint of organic honey from a local Texas Hill Country apiary.
- Orange – Made with real orange juice and gluten-free Original Vodka for an incredibly smooth, refreshing taste.
- Cranberry: Original Vodka flavored with real cranberries, grown by family-owned farms in New England and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar.