Dixie Vodka is an independent craft spirit based in Charleston, South Carolina. Nicknamed ‘The South’s Best Tasting Vodka’, Dixie is a popular product in the Southeast United States.
This smooth tasting American vodka has amassed a number of awards. These include:
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold
- 2016 & 2017 Consumer Choice SIP Awards
- 2016 & 2017 Platinum SIP Awards
- 2018 Double Gold SIP Awards
- 2018 Tastings 90 Points Gold Medal Exceptional “Best Buy” Award
- 2018 Gold Craft Award
Award Winner? YES, but is this award-winning vodka ideal for those who are gluten intolerant? Let’s find out:
Is Dixie Vodka Gluten Free?
The Answer is: YES
Dixie Vodka is 6x distilled from Southeastern corn, naturally gluten-free, and a Certified South Carolina product.
Photo: Dixie Vodka
Dixie Vodka Flavors
Dixie Vodka is available in six gluten-free flavors:
- Dixie Southern Vodka – The original flagship product
- Black Pepper – A perfectly balanced pepper vodka with a clear color and aroma of char roasted and marinated green and chili peppers.
- Peach – Dixie Southern Vodka infused with peaches from Lane Southern Orchards in Georgia
- Wild Flower – Dixie Southern Vodka infused with southeastern wildflower honey from Savannah Bee Company to create a delicious flavored vodka with a touch of sweetness.
- Citrus – A special blend of Dixie Southern Vodka and all-natural citrus flavors and Valencia oranges.
- Mint – Dixie Southern Vodka infused mint from ‘Dohn & Nelson Gardens’ to create a crisp, refreshing taste
For more information on Dixie Vodka and their complete range of gluten-free flavored vodka, check out their website here: https://dixievodka.com/