Skippy is a brand of peanut butter manufactured and sold in the United States and China. Skippy is currently manufactured by Hormel Foods which bought the brand from Unilever in 2013.
It is one of the best selling brands of peanut butter in China and second only to the Jif peanut butter brands worldwide.
Let’s find out if this popular brand of peanut butter is gluten-free.
Is Skippy Peanut Peanut Butter Gluten-Free?
The Answer is: YES
Skippy Peanut Butter is gluten-free. Here is what Skippy had to say:
If you’re eating gluten-free, you’re good to go with SKIPPY® Peanut Butter! All varieties are gluten-free, except for SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Natural Dark Chocolate Spread, which does not have ingredients containing gluten but is still finishing testing – source
Let’s take a look at all the varieties of gluten-free Peanut Butter that is available for you to choose from:
SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Spread
- SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter
- SKIPPY® ROASTED HONEY NUT™ Creamy Peanut Butter
- SKIPPY® Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- SKIPPY® Reduced Fat SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter Spread
SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spread
- SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey
- SKIPPY® Natural SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter Spread
- SKIPPY® Natural SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter Spread with Honey
- SKIPPY® Natural 1/3 Less Sodium & Sugar Peanut Butter Spread
SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter Ingredients
Roasted peanuts, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed, soybean and rapeseed oil) to prevent separation, salt.
SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter Nutritional Facts
Every 2 tablespoons (32grams) of Creamy Peanut Butter contains 190 calories. This consist of 6g of carbs, 7g of protein, 16g of fat and 0.150g of sodium.
For more information on Skippy, head over to peanuts.com