Which Wich is a fast casual chain of sandwich restaurants in the United States, and with 25+ international locations. In total, Which Wich has over 400 locations worldwide and is known for their signature sandwiches that go up to size Super which is 14 inches!
What is gluten free at Which Wich?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at Which Wich. Want to learn more nutrition facts about Which Wich’s foods? Check out their full FAQ here, and their Gluten-Free Options Page here.
This is the statement Which Wich shares on their Gluten-Free Menu:
*Please know that we practice caution and proper procedures when preparing gluten-free items, however gluten is present in all of our kitchens. All ingredients have been verified as gluten-free by third-party consultant, MenuTrinfo®, LLC, but our products can change at any time and the products listed might not always be the products served. Which Wich cannot be held responsible for ingredient substitutions made by our manufacturers. In consuming our gluten-free items, be aware that there still may be a chance of cross-contact so we cannot guarantee these products for those with Celiac disease or food allergies. Guests are advised to consider this information as it relates to their individual dietary needs and requirements.
They also share: ‘We don’t offer gluten-free bread at this time. However, we know it’s an important issue for many of our guests, so we’re looking into it.’
Which Wich Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Which Wich. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the Which Wich Gluten-Free Menu. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: December 17, 2021
These are all of the bowlwich options at Which Wich that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients. A bowlwich is basically a salad bowl made from certain sandwich types. These specific favorites or classic sandwiches made as a bowlwich are gluten free as is with all the toppings listed below.
- Roast Beef
- Corned Beef
- Tuna Salad
- Cali Club
- Reuben Wich
- Buffalo Chicken
- Meat Balr
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Ultimate BLT
- Chzbgr Wich
- Club Wich
- Garden Party
These are all of the toppings options at Which Wich that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Bell Peppers
- Hot Pepper Mix
- Banana Peppers
- Red Onions
- Caramelized Onions
- Black Olives
- Cheddar Cheese
- Provolone Cheese
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Swiss Cheese
- Spicy Ranch
- 1000 Island
- Deli Mustard
- Honey Mustard
- Wich Sauce Pesto
These are all of the side options at Which Wich that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- French Fries
- Wich Chips
These are all of the shake options at Which Wich that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Hershey Chocolate Shake
- Strawberry Shake
Photo: Which Wich Facebook page
Items to Avoid at Which Wich
These items all contain gluten or have a very high risk for gluten contamination:
- The crispy onion strings are not gluten free.
- The black bean patty is not gluten free.
- Avocado, Peanut Butter, and Grape Jelly are all listed gluten free, but are very high risk for cross-contamination so ask the staff.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Which Wich
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Which Wich
- When you order at the restaurant or on the app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- You can get a decent selection of meats and toppings on the bowlwich, so if you’re in the mood for a salad it’s a good option.
- Which Wich only has 11 ratings on the Find Me Gluten Free App so findings are limited, but most people seemed pleased with an average of 4 stars. Most ratings shared that they were accommodating and had good food prep standards for allergies. Certain locations had limited staff training though, and you definitely should be careful with cross contamination from cutting the bread, spreading peanut butter, mayo, sauces, etc. on the bread, and other toppings like crispy onion strings which could fall into gf toppings bins.
- Personal experiences here are unknown. I will update this post if I get the chance to try the gluten free options at Which Wich one day.
Photo: Which Wich Facebook page
More Information about Which Wich
Looking for additional information about Which Wich, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official Which Wich Menu: https://www.whichwich.com/menu/
- Official Which Wich Nutritional Info PDF: https://www.whichwich.com/wwsc/Nutritional_Info_4.21.pdf
- Official Which Wich Gluten-Free Menu: https://www.whichwich.com/menu/#gluten-free
- Official Which Wich Vegan & Vegetarian Menu: https://www.whichwich.com/menu/vegan-vegetarian-menu/
- Which Wich FAQs: https://www.whichwich.com/faq/