Ore-Ida is a food brand that makes various potato products including French fries, tater tots, hash browns, and instant mashed potatoes.
With Ore-Ida Fries being such a popular snack for millions to make at home, many people are wondering . . .
Are Ore-Ida Frozen French Fries Gluten Free?
The Answer is: YES
Yes, Ore-Ida offers several different types of frozen French fries and potato products that are gluten free. These are labeled gluten free and contain no wheat/gluten ingredients, so they are safe to consume for people with Celiac Disease or a gluten allergy.
Gluten Free Ore-Ida Products
Here are all of the items from Ore-Ida that are labeled gluten free or contain no wheat/gluten. If there is an * the item is not labeled Gluten Free on the bag, but contains no gluten ingredients. See full ingredients on each Products’ page.
- Golden Waffle Fries
- Golden Crinkles
- Golden Shoestring French Fries
- Golden French Fries
- Golden Twirls
- Golden Crinkles
- Golden Steak Fries
- Golden Tater Tots
- Mini Tater Tots
- Golden Crispy Crowns
- Extra Crispy Tater Tots
- Onion Tater Tots
- Extra Crispy Crowns
- Diced Hash Brown Potatoes
- Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Golden Hash Brown Patties*
- Homestyle Simple ‘N’ Creamy Mashed Potatoes*
- Butter ‘N’ Garlic Mashed Potatoes*
- Homestyle STEAM N’ MASH Potatoes*
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes ‘N’ Cauliflower*
Be careful, we found the following items from Ore-Ida below that contain wheat!
The list under this is not gluten free. Avoid these items if you have a gluten allergy.
Non-Gluten Free Items from Ore-Ida
- Kid’s Golden ABCs Mashed Potatoes
- Loaded Baked Mashed Potato Bites
- Ready Bake Breakfast
- Homestyle Hash Brown Casserole
- Onion Rings
We could not find definitive information about these items:
- Garlic Homestyle Mashed Potatoes*
- Sour Cream Homestyle Mashed Potatoes*
- Original Butter Homestyle Mashed Potatoes*
Photo: Ore-Ida Facebook
Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles
POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE.
Contains 90 calories per serving of 14 fries. See more nutritional facts on Ore-Ida.
For more information about Ore-Ida products, head over to their official website: https://www.oreida.com/