Ruby Tuesday restaurants are a popular chain of franchises that offer American food like burgers, chicken, pasta, ribs, and seafood. The concept was started in 1972 by Samuel E. (Sandy) Beall III.
Ruby Tuesday shares their mission on their website:
At Ruby Tuesday, we’re fully committed to preparing and serving food of uncompromising freshness and quality – with signature choices like our premium Handcrafted Burgers and our bountiful, Create Your Own Garden Bar – and we’re grateful that our restaurants are made possible by passionate employees who make it their business to delight each and every guest with an excellent dining experience. From our ongoing efforts to bring you the best menu in casual dining and the best Handcrafted Burgers anywhere, to the gracious smiles and genuine hospitality that greet you at our doors, Ruby Tuesday wants to make our Simple Fresh American Dining your favorite dining anywhere.
What is gluten free at Ruby Tuesday?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at Ruby Tuesday. Want to learn more nutrition and allergen facts about Ruby Tuesday’s foods? Check out their allergen tool.
Ruby Tuesday Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Ruby Tuesday. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the Ruby Tuesday allergens tool. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: July 13, 2021
These are all of the appetizer options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Cheddar Cheese Queso
The chips are not gluten free, they contain wheat ingredients.
Salads & Combos
These are all of the salads and combo options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Chicken Corn Chowder Soup
- Roasted Tomato Soup (tell them about your allergy, and no croutons)
- Chicken Caesar Salad (tell them about your allergy, and no croutons)
- Hickory Bourbon BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad (make sure to specify grilled chicken)
These are all of the chicken entrees at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Chicken Fresco
- Hickory Bourbon Chicken
- Smoky Mountain Chicken
- Asiago Bacon Chicken (tell them about your allergy, no parmesan cream sauce)
Ribs & Combos
These are all of the ribs and combos options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Baby Back Ribs – Classic BBQ
- Baby Back Ribs – Texas Dusted
- Baby Back Ribs – Hickory Bourbon
- Baby Back Ribs – Nashville Hot
These are all of the seafood options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Blackened Tilapia
- Grilled Salmon
- Hickory Bourbon Salmon
- Grilled Shrimp
- New Orleans Seafood (tell them about your allergy, no parmesan cream sauce)
No pastas at Ruby Tuesday are gluten free.
These are all of the steaks at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Rib Eye
- Top Sirloin
These are all of the burgers at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients. Make sure to tell the waiter you have an allergy and to use a gluten free bun or lettuce wrapped.
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Classic Burger
- Classic Cheeseburger
- Hickory Bourbon Bacon Burger (no hickory bourbon steak sauce, tell them you have an allergy)
- Smokehouse Burger (no fried onion rings, tell them you have an allergy)
- Turkey Burger
These are all of the sandwiches at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients. Make sure to tell the waiter you have an allergy and to use a gluten free bun or lettuce wrapped.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
These are all of the sides options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Steamed Broccoli
- Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Zucchini
- Buttered Corn
- Rice Pilaf
- Roasted Baby Bellas
- Baked Potato
- Loaded Baked Potato
NOTE: All fries and tater tots are fried in a common fryer and have a high risk for contamination so they are not considered gluten free.
Toppings and Dressings
These are all of the toppings, dressings, and cheese options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Artichoke Hearts
- Bacon Pieces
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Cottage Cheese
- Diced Eggs
- Diced Ham
- Dried Cranberries
- Garbanzo Beans
- Green Peas
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Peaches – Sliced
- Pickled Beets
- Sunflower Seeds
- Wasabi Peas
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Buttermilk Blue Cheese
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Golden Italian Dressing
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Lite Ranch Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Thousand Island
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Blend
No desserts at Ruby Tuesday are gluten free.
Gluten Free Kids Menu
These are all of the kids menu options at Ruby Tuesday that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Kids Grilled Chicken
- Kids Mashed Potatoes
- Kids Grapes
- Kids Strawberry Sundae
- Kids Chocolate Sundae
Ruby Tuesday does not include drinks on their allergens menu, but you can find the bar menu here.
We cannot confirm if the cocktails are gluten free, but Ruby Tuesday offers:
- Prosecco, La Marca
- White Zinfandel, Beringer
- Pinot Grigio, Ruffino Lumina
- Sauvignon Blanc, Nobilo
- Chardonnay, Kendall-Jackson
- Pinot Noir, Mark West
- Merlot, Red Diamond
- Cabernet, Josh Cellars
- Ava Grace Rose
Ruby Tuesday also serves Truly Hard Seltzer, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider, and various margaritas/cocktails. Ask for more information about gluten free alcohol options at your location.
Non-alcoholic beverages include:
- Lemonades and Teas (Peach, Wild Berry, Mango, Raspberry, Strawberry)
- Coke Zero
- Diet Coke
- Pibb Extra
- Minute Maid Light
- Barq’s Root Beer
- Earl Grey, Green, or Decaffeinated Camomile Tea
Photo: Ruby Tuesday Facebook
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Ruby Tuesday
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Ruby Tuesday
- Ruby Tuesday has a large amount of gluten free options compared to most restaurant chains. Be sure to tell your server you have a gluten allergy or Celiac Disease, or make a note for your online order.
- Ruby Tuesday offers gluten free buns for burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, and more!
- Our favorites are: Baby Back Ribs – Classic BBQ, Hickory Bourbon Chicken, Bacon Cheeseburger, Mashed Potatoes, and Grilled Shrimp
- Ruby Tuesday has an average rating of 3.5 stars with over 200 ratings on Find Me Gluten Free indicating a medium experience for people with gluten allergies at the restaurant. A lot of people complained that the staff didn’t understand gluten allergies or didn’t have gluten free menu items that they used to.
- Ruby Tuesday has 250+ locations in the United States. Find one near you.
Source: Ruby Tuesday Facebook
More Information about Ruby Tuesday
Looking for additional information about Ruby Tuesday, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found: