Dunkin’ is the 8th most popular fast-food chain in America according to QSR. Widely known for their donuts and coffees, Dunkin’ Donuts is extremely popular in the New England states, having been originally founded in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950 by William Rosenberg. There are almost 13,000 Dunkin’ Donuts locations as of 2021.
What is gluten free at Dunkin’ Donuts?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, drinks, and other gf options available at Dunkin’ Donuts. Want to learn more nutrition and allergen facts about Dunkin’ Donuts? View the Allergen Ingredient Guide PDF.
Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Dunkin’ Donuts. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the Dunkin’ Donuts menu. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: June 25, 2021
These are all of the food options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients. Note that cross contamination is possible due to shared cooking spaces.
- Hash Browns
- Snacking Bacon
Not all locations have it, but other sites have shared that the oatmeal is gluten free, along with some locations carrying gluten free brownies.
Espresso and Coffee
These are all of the Espresso and Coffee options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Iced Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Iced Americano
- Iced Latte
- Signature Latte
- Iced Signature Latte
- Iced Macchiato
- Iced Cappuccino
Teas & More
These are all of the Teas and More options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Tea (Hibiscus Kiss Herbal Infusion, Harmony Leaf Green Tea, Decaf Breakfast Black Tea, Cool Mint Herbal Infusion, Chamomile Field Herbal Infusion, Bold Breakfast Black Tea)
- Iced Tea (Sweet Tea, Unsweeted Iced Tea, Sweetened Iced Tea, Unsweetened Iced Green Tea, Sweetened Iced Green Tea)
- Flavors: Raspberry, Blueberry
- Dunkin’ Refreshers (Blueberry Pomegranate, Peach Passion Fruit, Strawberry Dragonfruit)
- Hot Chocolate (Mint, Espresso)
- Matcha Latte
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Chai Latte
- Iced Chai Latte
- Vanilla Spice
These are all of the Frozen Drinks options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Frozen Coffee
- Coolatta (Vanilla Bean, Strawberry, Blue Raspberry)
- Frozen Chocolate
- Frozen Matcha Latte
Flavors & Swirls
These are all of the Flavors and Swirls options at Dunkin’ Donuts that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Cookie Dough Swirl
- Butter Pecan Swirl
- Mocha Swirl
- Hazelnut Swirl
- Frozen Coffee
- French Vanilla Swirl
- Caramel Swirl
Photo: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Facebook
Items to Avoid at Dunkin’ Donuts
These items all contain gluten or have a very high risk for gluten contamination:
- All food items except for the hash browns and snacking bacon
- Hot Chocolate Oreo Flavored
- Blended Drinks may come into contact with wheat/gluten
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Dunkin’ Donuts
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Dunkin’ Donuts
- When you order at the store or even online, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your drinks and food.
- Confirm ingredients as Dunkin’ Donuts’ menu changes often. Ask them if your drink contains wheat or gluten to be sure.
- The Dunkin’ Refreshers are very popular and all flavors are gluten free.
- Dunkin’ Donuts gets low ratings on Find Me Gluten Free due to their limited gluten free food options.
- Ask staff to switch out tongs, gloves, etc. when handling your food (hash browns, snacking bacon)
- Dunkin’ Donuts has a lot of gluten free drinks and coffee/tea options, but very few food options. If you’re hungry consider another place like Panera Bread
Source: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Facebook
More Information about Dunkin’ Donuts
Looking for additional information about Dunkin’ Donuts, their drinks, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official Dunkin’ Donuts Menu: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en/menu
- Dunkin’ Donuts Nutrition: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en/menu/nutrition
- Dunkin’ Donuts Allergen Ingredients PDF: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dam/dd/pdf/allergy_ingredient_guide.pdf