Arby’s is an American fast food sandwich restaurant chain with over 3,300 locations. Known for their slogan, ‘We have the meats’, Arby’s offers a variety of roast beef, corned beef, ham, bacon, salami, and turkey sandwiches along with their classic curly fries.
What is gluten free at Arby’s?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at Arby’s. Want to learn more nutrition facts about Arby’s foods? Check out their nutrition and allergens page here.
Arby’s Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Arby’s. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the Arby’s menu. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: June 15, 2021
These are all of the meat options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Corned Beef
- Genoa Salami
- Pepper Bacon
- Pit-Smoked Ham
- Roast Beef
- Roast Chicken Breast
- Roast Turkey
- Smoked Brisket
These are all of the condiments options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- American Cheese (Processed Slice)
- Arby’s Sauce
- Banana Peppers
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Cheddar Cheese (Sharp Slice)
- Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Dijon Honey Mustard Sandwich Sauce
- Horsey Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch Sauce
- Peppers & Onions
- Red Ranch Sauce
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Smoky Q Sauce
- Spicy Brown Honey Mustard Sauce
- Spicy Buffalo Sauce
- Spicy Three Pepper Sauce
- Swiss Cheese (Natural Slice)
- Swiss Cheese (Processed Slice)
- Thousand Island Spread
These are all of the dipping sauce options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Bronco Berry Sauce
- Buffalo Dipping Sauce
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Tangy Barbecue Sauce
These are all of the salad options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Chopped Side Salad
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- Light Italian Dressing
Sides & Snacks
These are all of the side and snack options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Tree Top Applesauce
These are all of the breakfast options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Breakfast Bacon
- Orange Juice
- Sausage Patty
- Scrambled Egg Patty
These are all of the beverage options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Brewed Iced Tea
- CapriSun Fruit Juice
- Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Fanta Orange
- Hi-C Flashing Fruit Punch
- Mello Yello
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast
- Dr Pepper
- Diet Dr Pepper
- Shamrock Farms Lowfat White Milk
- Shamrock Farms Lowfat Chocolate Milk
- Sweet Tea
These are all of the shake options at Arby’s that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Jamocha Shake
- Chocolate Shake
- Vanilla Shake
- Orange Cream Shakes (seasonal)
Limited Time Only
- Coca-Cola Float
- Dr Pepper Float
- Barq’s Root Beer Float
Photo: Arby’s Facebook
Items to Avoid at Arby’s
These items all contain gluten or have a very high risk for gluten contamination:
- Curly Fries, Crinkle Fries, potentially potato cakes if they are in the same fryer.
- Mozzarella Sticks and Jalepano Bites
- Loaded Curley Fries
- Grilled Chicken Salad still contains wheat.
- All Market Fresh items contain wheat.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Arby’s
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Arby’s
- When you order at the store or even online, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your drinks and food.
- Arby’s has very few gluten free options so we don’t have any specific recommendations for this restaurant chain.
- Arby’s has mixed reviews on the Find Me Gluten Free app. Some people shared that Arby’s was very accommodating and when bringing their own bread/buns they were able to enjoy a delicious sandwich. Others complained about the lack of options.
- Some people said the potato cakes were baked separately from other gluten containing items, but this cannot be confirmed for all locations.
Source: Arby’s Facebook
More Information about Arby’s
Looking for additional information about Arby’s, their meats, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official Arby’s menu: https://www.arbys.com/menu/
- Official Arby’s Nutrition PDF: https://assets.ctfassets.net/o19mhvm9a2cm/6Yd6rS9Gvnf8CkUiGFdFPl/69ae48a1076bffa6e0d453ef7a8a00ec/Arbys_Nutritional___Allergen_Info_JUNE.pdf
- Arby’s Gluten Free menu PDF: https://assets.ctfassets.net/o19mhvm9a2cm/3kATOE2S897ykwHEQQQF3S/dfc28f62c9099f2b24ec77adbf97b090/Gluten_June_2020.pdf
- Arby’s Ingredients & Allergens PDF: https://assets.ctfassets.net/o19mhvm9a2cm/7e1OJ0KYGq2qC2q3gF9E2E/36553f0eaaa9de19f4633c1bbc2765a9/Arbys_Menu_Items___Ingrdients_JUNE-1-.pdf