KFC is a world famous fried chicken fast food restaurant chain. Also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, they are known for Coronel Sanders, their mascot. They are also known as having delicious fried chicken meals and sandwiches.
What is gluten free at KFC?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at KFC. Want to learn more nutrition facts about KFC’s foods? Check out their full nutrition guide. Check out their Food Allergies and Sensitivities Tool here.
KFC Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at KFC. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the KFC menu. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: October 21, 2021
These are all of the Homestyle Sides options at KFC that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Corn on the Cob
- Green Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Potato Salad
- Sweet Kernel Corn
These are all of the salad options at KFC that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients. Must specify to KFC that you have an allergy and to make it fresh with no croutons!
- Caesar Side Salad
- House Side Salad
- Heinz Buttermilk Dressing
- Hidden Valley Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- KFC Creamy Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
Dipping Sauces & Condiments
These are all of the dipping sauces and condiments options at KFC that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Colonel’s Buttery Spread
- Grape Jelly Packet
- Honey Mustard
- Honey Sauce
- KFC Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Strawberry Jam
These are all of the kids meal options at KFC that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Musselman’s Applesauce
These are all of the beverage options at KFC that are free from wheat and gluten.
- Capri Sun Fruit Punch
- Chocolate Milk 1%
- Milk 1%
- Classic Lemonade
- Code Red Mountain Dew
- Diet Dr Pepper
- Diet Mist Twist
- Diet Mountain Dew
- Diet Pepsi
- Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry Pepsi
- Dr Pepper
- Lipton Brisk Lemon Tea
- Lipton Brisk Peach Iced Green Tea
- Lipton Brisk Raspberry Tea
- Lipton Unsweetened No Lemon Iced Tea
- Manzanita Sol
- Miranda Strawberry
- Mist Twist
- MNT Dew Sweet Lightning
- Mountain Dew
- Mug Root Beer
- Pepsi Zero Sugar
- Sobe Lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Tropicana Fruit Punch
- Tropicana Light Lemonade
- Tropicana Pink Lemonade
- Tropicana Twister Orange
- Wild Cherry Pepsi
Photo: KFC Facebook page
Items to Avoid at KFC
These items all contain gluten or have a very high risk for gluten contamination:
- All chicken, fried foods, and pretty much every entree has gluten in it.
- All sandwiches have gluten, there are no gf buns or biscuits.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at KFC
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at KFC
- When you order at the restaurant, drive through, or even online, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your drinks and food.
- KFC has very limited options. Outside of sides and dipping sauces, there aren’t many things to eat here.
- KFC has no reviews on the Find Me Gluten Free app. That is most likely due to the limited options available to gluten free consumers.
Source: KFC Facebook page
More Information about KFC
Looking for additional information about KFC, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official KFC menu: https://www.kfc.com/menu
- Official KFC Food Allergies and Sensitivities Guide: https://www.kfc.com/food-allergies-and-sensitivities
- Official KFC Full Nutrition Guide: https://www.kfc.com/full-nutrition-guide