Tums is a brand of antacid products to help people with heartburn and indigestion. Considering how useful Tums can be with some of the symptoms of accidental gluten ingestion, we figured this was a relevant product to cover.
Let’s find out if this antacid tablet from Tums is free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
Are TUMS Gluten Free?
Yes, according to their website FAQ: ‘All TUMS products have been gluten tested and meet the guidelines for “gluten free” labeling.’
All variations and flavors of TUMS products are gluten free and safe for people with Celiac Disease or a gluten allergy/intolerance.
TUMS Antacid Products
- TUMS Naturals – Black Cherry & Watermelon
- TUMS Naturals – Coconut Pineapple
- TUMS Chewy Bites – Assorted Berries
- TUMS Chewy Bites with Gas Relief – Lemon & Strawberry
- TUMS Chewy Bites Cooling Sensation – Fruit Fuison
- TUMS Sugar Free – Melon Berry
- TUMS Smoothies – Assorted Fruit
- TUMS Smoothies – Berry Fusion
- TUMS Smoothies – Peppermint
- TUMS Ultra Strength 1000 – Assorted Fruit
- TUMS Ultra Strength 1000 – Tropical Fruit
- TUMS Ultra Strength 1000 – Assorted Berries
- TUMS Ultra Strength 1000 – Peppermint
- TUMS Extra Strength 750 – Assorted Berries
- TUMS Extra Strength 750 – Assorted Fruit
- TUMS Extra Strength 750 – Assorted Tropical Fruit
- TUMS Regular Strength 500 – Assorted Fruit (Discountinued)
- TUMS Regular Strength 500 – Peppermint (Discountinued)
- TUMS Chewy Delights – Very Cherry
Photo: TUMS Facebook page
TUMS Extra Strength 750 – Assorted Fruit Ingredients
Active Ingredients: (per tablet) Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg – Antacid; Inactive Ingredients: Adipic acid, corn starch, FD&C blue #1 lake, FD&C red #40 lake, FD&C yellow #5 (tartrazine) lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, flavors, mineral oil, sodium polyphosphate, sucrose, talc. (source)
TUMS Extra Strength 750 – Assorted Fruit Nutritional Facts
Limited information available. Find out more directly from TUMS: https://www.tums.com/antacid-products/extra-750/
View the official TUMS website here: https://www.tums.com