Hawaiian Punch is a variety of low juice content fruit punch drinks containing natural fruit juices and flavors, including such tropical favorites as pineapple, passion fruit, papaya, and guava.
The Hawaiian Punch name comes from the source of the original recipe’s main ingredients. Hawaiian Punch is a brand Keurig Dr. Pepper.
Keurig Dr. Pepper is also known for owning and distributing:
And of course Dr. Pepper.
Let’s find out if this “gold standard of fruit punch drinks” is gluten-free.
Is Hawaiian Punch Gluten Free?
The Answer: YES
Yes, Hawaiian Punch is gluten-free and has been listed on the official gluten-free section of the Keurig Dr. Pepper website.
Hawaiian Punch is an ideal choice of soft drink if you suffer from any form of celiac disease.
Here is a complete list of the current flavors available:
- Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red
- Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Light
- Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast
- Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze
- Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean
- Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush
- Hawaiian Punch Berry Limeade Blast
- Hawaiian Punch Berry Bonkers
- Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon
- Hawaiian Punch Lemonade
- Hawaiian Punch Lemon Lime Splash
- Hawaiian Punch Aloha Morning Orange Citrus
- Hawaiian Punch Aloha Morning Strawberry Citrus
- Hawaiian Punch Aloha Morning Mixed Berry Citrus
For more information on Hawaiian Punch and to get access to nutritional information on each flavor, head over to the official website here: https://www.hawaiianpunch.com.