Airheads are a popular candy treat, but did you know they also make other types of chewy and sour gummy candy? In this post we’re taking a look at Airheads Xtremes, Xtremes Bites, and Xtremes Sourful.
Let’s find out if this popular candy from Airheads is gluten free. . . .
Are Airheads Xtremes Gluten Free?
No, Airheads Xtremes contain wheat ingredients and are not gluten free.
This includes all of the following items from Airheads:
- Airheads Extremes Rainbow Berry
- Airheads Extremes Bluest Raspberry
- Airheads Xtremes Bites Rainbow Berry
- Airheads Xtremes Bites Bluest Raspberry
- Airheads Xtremes Sourfuls Rainbow Berry
- Airheads Filled Ropes (discontinued)
- Airheads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Rolls (Strawberry, Rainbow Berry)
Photo: Airheads website
Airheads Xtremes Bites Ingredients
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Food Starch Modified (Corn), Food Starch Modified (Potato), Contains Less Than 2 Percent of: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavor Color (Titanium Dioxide), Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 6.
110 calories per 30g serving, 20 grams of sugar, 0g fat, and 26 grams of carbs
For more information on Airheads Xtremes Bites, check out their official website: https://airheads.com/candy#xtremes-bites