Established in 2003 in the South of France, Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka is one of the only vodkas in the world made from fine French grapes, instead of using the typical grain.
Its distillation process is inspired by over a century of wine-making expertise and craftsmanship which sets Cîroc apart from other vodkas and makes it a luscious, elegantly smooth and sophisticated luxury vodka.
The brand’s tall slender bottles are embossed with a cockerel perched on a cluster of grapes to symbolize the Gaillac region, and it’s grape-growing heritage.
The fresh, citrus taste and silky mouthfeel of Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka make of it a fantastic base for delicious drinks; but is it a fantastic alternative for the gluten-sensitive or coeliac…
Is Ciroc Vodka Gluten Free?
The Answer is: YES*
Recommended Gluten Free Cook Books:
*As Ciroc Vodka is distilled from grapes, the product is naturally gluten-free. Vodka Martini, anyone?
Cîroc flavors are the fastest-growing ultra-premium flavored vodka in the world and currently consists of 8 flavors and 2 limited editions:
- CÎROC (the original vodka)
- Red Berry
- French Vanilla
- CÎROC X Moschino (Limited Edition with collaboration with fashion brand Moschino)
- Summer Watermelon (Limited Edition)
All Ciroc Vodka flavors are gluten-free.
More information can be found on the CÎROC website along with a number of gluten-free vodka cocktail recipe ingredients here: https://www.ciroc.com
CÎROC is a truly modern vodka, filled with flavour and style that brings celebration to every vodka cocktail. Lusciously smooth, playfully sophisticated and cheekily going against the grain, CÎROC vodka is a commitment to superior taste, quality, and a fun-loving lifestyle.
More information on CIROC
Ciroc Vodka officially became a household name after P-Diddy (AKA Sean Combs/Puff Daddy) American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, record executive, actor, and entrepreneur established a partnership with CÎROC in an “equal-share venture.” Profits from the brand are split between promotional partner Diddy and manufacturing partner alcoholic beverage powerhouse Diageo.
Facts about CÎROC Vodka
- The name “CÎ-ROC” is a portmanteau of the French word cime, meaning peak or summit-top, and roche, meaning rock, a reference to the high-altitude vineyards of the Gaillac region where the Mauzac grapes are grown
- Cîroc was founded in France by Jean-Sebastien Robicquet, whose family hails from the wine-growing region of Bordeaux. Robicquet, whose family has been in the wine business for 400 years dating back to the 17th century, had studied winemaking in university before moving into spirits instead.
- In 2007, Sean “Diddy” Combs agreed to become a brand ambassador for the product struggling to sell 40,000 cases a year.