DIG, formerly known as Dig Inn, is a seasonal, fast-casual healthy food chain with locations around the Northeast including in Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Connecticut, and beyond. DIG has an awesome and health-conscious menu that is full of tasty veggies, protein, rice and grains, spices like fennel, and much more.
What is gluten free at DIG?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at DIG. Want to learn more nutrition facts about DIG’s foods? Check out their Nutrition portal here. DIG shares the following message:
Because we prepare all our food from scratch each day in our open kitchens, we cannot guarantee the complete separation of allergen foods from non-allergen foods. Please be aware of possible cross-contact. If you have a severe food allergy, we recommend that you do not eat at any of our restaurants.
The information below may change from time to time as we craft new recipes and change our menu seasonally. You can also download our full ingredient list as a PDF. If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected].
All our dishes are cooked in our restaurants by our team of chefs to best bring out the flavor of the ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
DIG Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at DIG. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on information we found from DIG’s Nutrition and Ingredients page.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: February 10, 2023
These are all of the base options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Classic Brown Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Farm Greens with Mint
These are all of the protein options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Charred Chicken
- Grilled Tofu
- Herb Roasted Skinless Chicken
- Meatballs with Tomato Ragu
- Wild Alaskan Salmon
These are all of the side options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Tomatoes and Cucumbers
- Crunchy Grape & Apple
- Lemon Honey Roasted Brussels
- Roasted Red Beets
- Cashew Kale Caesar
- Cauliflower with Garlic and Parmesan
- Charred Broccoli with Lemon
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Quinoa & Lentils
- Sheet Tray Carrots
Sauces & Dressings
These are all of the sauce and dressing options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Garlic Aioli
- Maple Hot Honey
- Cashew Caesar Dressing
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Ginger-Tumeric Coconut Cream
These are all of the chef’s special options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- The Golden Coconut
- Classic Dig
- Spicy Lime Leaf Salmon w/ Sriracha
These are all of the DIG greens options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Beet & Goat Cheese
- Avocado and Lentil Salad
These are all of the dessert options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Flourless Brownie
These are all of the drink options at DIG that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Spindrift Grapefruit
- Spindrift Lemon
- Ginger Mint Lemonade
- Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
Photo: DIG Facebook page
Items to Avoid at DIG
- The spiced farro base contains gluten.
- The toasted breadcrumbs contain gluten.
- The mac & cheese contains gluten.
- Some of the Chef’s Specials and DIG Greens contain gluten.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at DIG
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at DIG
- When you order at the restaurant or on any app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- DIG has a lot of delicious gluten free options and it’s a relatively safe environment for cross-contamination because only a few items contain gluten. There are lots of bases, protein options, sides, and veggies to try. Most sauces and dressings are ok too.
- DIG has a pretty good rating of 4 stars on Find Me Gluten Free. The reviews were mixed though and some people did say they got glutened. So definitely be careful and ask the staff questions if you have them.
- Personal experiences here are great. I’ve been to DIG multiple times, even since they called it Dig Inn. I’ve always enjoyed it and will definitely go back. I have never gotten sick at DIG and the food is always really tasty. I love the sauces and fresh veggies.
Photo: DIG Facebook page
More Information about DIG
Looking for additional information about DIG, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found:
- Official DIG Menu: https://www.diginn.com/menu
- Official DIG Allergens and Ingredients List PDF: https://cms-assets.diginn.com/content/website-assets/Ingredients-List-01.18.2023-CORE-DIG.pdf