Philadelphia Cream Cheese is a popular cream cheese variation from Kraft Heinz. You can enjoy these condiment with bagels, for making frosting/icing, soups, and much more. Plus, there are tons of fun and delicious flavors.
A lot of people are interested in eating this condiment with their breakfasts, meals, and snacks, which is why we decided to answer the question:
Is Philadelphia Cream Cheese Gluten Free?
The answer is: YES
According to the FAQs page for the Philadelphia UK website, Philadelphia Cream Cheese does not contain wheat or gluten. It’s also free of nuts, eggs, and soya.
Ingredients (Original Flavor): pasteurized milk and cream, carob bean gum, cheese culture Contains: MILK.
This helpful FAQ from the Kraft Heinz website shares more info on how you can tell if one of their products contains gluten or wheat ingredients.
Always check the labels because not all flavors of Philadelphia Cream Cheese are gluten free. Based on nutritional labels, these flavors do not contain gluten:
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Blueberry Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese
SEE ALSO – 10 Fast Gluten Free Snacks for Busy People