QDOBA Mexican Eats is a popular fast casual restaurant chain similar to Chipotle. Qdoba offers fajita bowls, burritos, family meals, and much more.
What is gluten free at Qdoba?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at Qdoba. Want to learn more nutrition facts about Qdoba’s foods? Check out their Dietary Preferences page.
Qdoba Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Qdoba. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on the Qdoba Menu. These items still have the potential for cross contamination and other traces of gluten, so please keep that in mind.
On their Gluten Friendly section, Qdoba shares this statement:
For all you gluten-friendly dieters out there, fill up on a bowl, salad or any of our tacos on corn tortillas – all of which are gluten-friendly*! We also have several new gluten-friendly, chef-crafted Signature Eats, like the Low-Cal Chicken Grain Bowl, the Paleo Chicken Salad, the Citrus Lime Chicken Salad, and the Cholula® Hot and Sweet Chicken Bowl. And don’t forget the classics, like our Street Style Pulled Pork or Chicken Tacos on corn tortillas, the Fajita Vegan Bowl, Impossible™ Fajita Bowl, Chicken Protein Bowl, and the Chicken Queso Bowl. All gluten-friendly! All delicious!
* Please Note: Our tortilla strips contain no gluten but are cooked in oil that cooks other items, which may contain gluten. We cannot ensure that cross-contamination will never occur.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: November 6, 2021
These are all of the bowl options at Qdoba that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Low-Cal Chicken Grain Bowl
- Cholula® Hot and Sweet Chicken Bowl
- Fajita Vegan Bowl
- Impossible™ Fajita Bowl
- Chicken Protein Bowl
- Chicken Queso Bowl
- Fresca Chicken Bowl
These are all of the salad options at Qdoba that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Paleo Chicken Salad
- Citrus Lime Chicken Salad
These are all of the taco options at Qdoba that do not contain wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Street Style Pulled Pork Tacos (with corn tortillas)
- Chicken Tacos (with corn tortillas)
Create Your Own
These are all of the create your own ingredients and options at Qdoba that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Rice Bowl or Salad
- Pulled Pork
- Grilled Adobe Chicken
- Smoked Brisket
- Ground Beef
- Grilled Steak
- Cholula Hot & Sweet Chicken
- Plant-Based Impossible
Salsas & Quesos
- Pico de Gallo
- Chile Corn Salsa
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Chile Crema
- Salsa Verde
- Salsa Roja
- Jalapeno Verde
- Habanero Salsa
- 3-Cheese Queso
- Queso Diablo
- Pickled Red Onions
- Hand-Crafted Guacamole
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Black Beans
- Tortilla Strips*
- Cotija Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro
* Tortilla Strips fried in same oil as other ingredients, cross contamination may occur.
These are all of the side options at Qdoba that do not contain wheat or gluten ingredients.
- Signature Queso & Chips
- Hand-Crafted Guacamole & Chips
- Salsa & Chips
* Tortilla Chips fried in same oil as other ingredients, cross contamination may occur.
Fountain and bottled drinks available at Qdoba, not listed on online menu.
Photo: Qdoba website
Items to Avoid at Qdoba
These items all contain gluten or have a very high risk for gluten contamination:
- Qdoba is pretty safe, just look out for the flour tortillas and other fried items/desserts that contain gluten!
- These items include: flour tortillas, burritos and quesadillas, breakfast burritos, and all desserts.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Qdoba
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Qdoba
- When you order at the store or on the app, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- Qdoba has a lot of gluten free options! You can definitely find something delicious, healthy, and safe to eat here. From tacos to bowls to salads, there is a lot to choose from.
- Just consider the potential for cross contamination with the tortilla strips, and watch out for flour tortillas in the burritos and quesadillas.
- Qdoba has great reviews on the Find Me Gluten Free app. With an average of 4 stars from over 80 people, the majority contain a positive sentiment. The only negative reviews mentioned high cross contamination risk during busy times or poorly trained staff for certain locations.
- Personal experiences here are unknown currently. I will update this post when I try Qdoba next time!
Source: Qdoba website
More Information about Qdoba
Looking for additional information about Qdoba, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found: