Tasty Burger is a popular burger chain in the Boston area of Massachusetts in the United States. They are known for their burgers, sides, and milk shakes. Read more about the story of how Tasty Burger started:
Founded by a group of chef friends who dreamed of opening a burger joint, Tasty Burger opened its first location behind the historic Fenway Park in Boston, Mass. in 2010. A modern fast food neighborhood burger restaurant, Tasty Burger quickly became known as the city’s favorite spot to grab a great-tasting burger. Teaming up with our neighbors at Fenway Park, Tasty Burger was the Official Burger of the Boston Red Sox from 2014-2020, making our delicious burgers available inside the park to hundreds of thousands of baseball fans every year.
With five locations around the Boston area and growing, Tasty Burger is a modern fast food neighborhood burger restaurant. Tasty Burger is “The Original Tasty.”
Let’s find out what kind of gluten free options this fast food burger chain has!
What is gluten free at Tasty Burger?
In this article and guide, we’ll highlight all the gluten free menu items, sides, and other gf options available at Tasty Burger. Tasty Burger shares this statement on their Allergens page:
Yes! We have a selection of gluten-free offerings, including gluten-free buns.
Although we offer gluten-free alternatives, Tasty Burger is not a gluten-free environment. Due to our menu, our manufacturers and our use of shared cooking and prep areas, we cannot guarantee that our restaurant environment or any menu item will be completely free of gluten.
Tasty Burger Gluten Free Menu
These are all the gluten free options we could find at Tasty Burger. Note all items listed below do not contain wheat or gluten, based on information we found from their menu and website.
Notice anything missing or incorrect? Leave a comment below. This article was last updated: March 1, 2023
These are all of the burger options at Tasty Burger that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients. Must order gluten free bun and specify allergy to staff!
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Double Cheeseburger
- The Big Tasty
- Spicy Jalapeno
- Rise N’ Shine
- Famous Turkey
All of the hot dog options at Tasty Burger contain wheat/gluten due to the bun. You can order them without the bun, but this is not an ideal experience.
All of the chicken sandwich options at Tasty Burger contain wheat/gluten.
These are all of the side options at Tasty Burger that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients. Keep in mind that all fried items are cooked in shared fryers.
- Garden Salad
* Cooked in shared fryer.
We cannot find ingredients or information to confirm the dipping sauces at Tasty Burger as being wheat/gluten free. We recommend asking staff to confirm which dipping sauces are gluten free.
These are all of the drink options at Tasty Burger that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Root Beer
- Dr Pepper
- Natalie’s Lemonade
- Dasani Water
- Powerade Fruit Punch
- Gold Peak Iced Tea
- Canada Dry Sparkling Water (lemon-lime)
- Housemade Raspberry Lime Rickey
- 2% Milk
- Chocolate Milk
- Apple Juice
- Fruit Punch
We cannot find ingredients or information to confirm the milkshakes at Tasty Burger as being wheat/gluten free. We recommend asking staff to confirm which milkshakes are gluten free.
Beer & More
These are all of the alcoholic drink options at Tasty Burger that are free from wheat/gluten ingredients.
- Downeast Original Cider
- Glutenberg American Pale Ale
- Downeast Seasonal Cider
- White Claw Black Cherry
- Zonin Prosecco
- West + Wilder Red
- West + Wilder White
- West + Wilder Sparkling White
- DiPinti Pinot Grigio
- Brancott Sauvignon Blanc
- Ryder Estate Chardonnay
- Sauvion Rose d’Anjou
- Ryder Estate Pinot Noir
- Kenwood Yalupa Cabernet
Photo: Tasty Burger Facebook page
Items to Avoid at Tasty Burger
- All chicken sandwiches and desserts contain gluten.
- We could not find information on the ingredients for the dipping sauces.
- We could not find information on the ingredients for the milkshakes.
Summary of Gluten Free Menu Options at Tasty Burger
Pro tips and a quick summary of everything gluten free at Tasty Burger
- When you order at the restaurant or on the app for delivery/pickup, tell them you have an allergy or Celiac Disease so they take precautions with your food.
- Tasty Burger has a bunch of different burgers you can get with the gluten free bun. You can also get lots of drinks and some sides.
- Tasty Burger has a 4 star rating on Find Me Gluten Free with over 40+ total reviews. The reviews are mainly good with customers stating how good the burgers and gf buns are. Some customers reported trying the sides (tots and fries) without issues. Others stated they saw onion rings in their fries, so please take precautions if you have Celiac Disease or a gluten allergy.
- Personal experiences here are great. I have been to Tasty Burger a number of times and always enjoy the burgers. I always go with the Big Tasty. I love their Tasty sauce!
Photo: Tasty Burger Facebook page
More Information about Tasty Burger
Looking for additional information about Tasty Burger, their foods, and nutritional/ingredients facts? Here are some resources we’ve found: