Reyka is an up and coming brand of Icelandic vodka distributed and bottled by William Grant & Sons.
Is Reyka Vodka Gluten Free?
The answer is: NO
Recommended Gluten Free Cook Books:
Find out more about Reyka Vodka here.
According to Master of Malt, ‘Reyka is an Icelandic vodka, distilled from wheat and barley.’ Based on that information and the fact that there is no official statement on whether or not this is gluten free from Reyka, I would not recommend risking it if you have Coeliac Disease or any intolerance/allergy to gluten.
If we find out any new information about this from Reyka, we will be sure to update the article. Hopefully Reyka can create a gluten free vodka soon, because I would love to try it!
Read about Belvedere Vodka, a gluten free alternative. SEE ALSO – Is Grey Goose Vodka Gluten Free?
More Information about Reyka
Facts about Reyka
- Reyka is an Icelandic Vodka and ‘it is also the world’s first “green” vodka, being made from glacial water and distilled using sustainable energy from geothermal heat’.
- Watch the video to find out how Reyka is made here.
- Reyka is made up of Arctic Spring Water that runs through a 4,000-year-old lava field, making it some of the purest water in the world.
- Each distillation of Reyka takes about 6 hours and makes only 255 cases.
- The Reyka distillery is powered by geothermal energy from underground volcanoes, making Reyka one of the most environmentally-friendly vodkas in the world.
Learn more about Reyka here.