Smirnoff is the world’s best-selling vodka brand (source: The Spirits Business). This brand, popular all over the world, is owned and produced by Diageo. People across the planet love to drink Smirnoff with their cocktails and drinks.
A lot of people are interested in drinking Smirnoff when they’re out or enjoying a nice meal, which is why we decided to answer the question:
Is Smirnoff Gluten Free?
The answer is: YES
Classic vodkas from Smirnoff.
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- Smirnoff 90 Proof Vodka (Smirnoff Silver)
- Smirnoff 100 Proof Vodka (Smirnoff Blue)
Fruit flavored vodkas from Smirnoff.
- Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka
- Smirnoff Grape Vodka
- Smirnoff Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka
- Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka
- Smirnoff Cherry Vodka
- Smirnoff Citrus Vodka
- Smirnoff Cranberry Vodka
- Smirnoff Lime Vodka
- Smirnoff Orange Vodka
- Smirnoff Peach Vodka
- Smirnoff Pomegranate Vodka
- Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
Dessert flavored vodkas from Smirnoff.
- Smirnoff Kissed Carmel Vodka
- Smirnoff Root Beer Float Vodka
- Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
- Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- Smirnoff Wild Honey Vodka
Sweet, sorbet flavored vodkas from Smirnoff.
- Smirnoff Sorbet Light Lemon Vodka
- Smirnoff Sorbet Light Mango Passionfruit Vodka
- Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut Vodka
- Smirnoff Sorbet Light Raspberry Pomegranate Vodka
- Smirnoff Sorbet Light Summer Strawberry Vodka
Five tropical fruit flavored vodkas from Smirnoff.
- Smirnoff Coconut Vodka
- Smirnoff Mango Vodka
- Smirnoff Passion Fruit Vodka
- Smirnoff Pineapple Vodka
- Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka
Sourced from real fruit juice flavors, natural vodkas from Smirnoff.
- Smirnoff Sourced Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka
- Smirnoff Sourced Pineapple Vodka
- Smirnoff Sourced Cranberry Apple Vodka
Sour shots flavored vodkas from Smirnoff. The bottles have neon labels in normal light that glow under black light.
- Smirnoff Sours Berry Lemon Vodka
- Smirnoff Sours Fruit Punch Vodka
- Smirnoff Sours Green Apple Vodka
- Smirnoff Sours Watermelon Vodka
Smirnoff Vodka is distilled from corn, as confirmed by Liquor.com’s profile on the vodka brand. You can see for yourself on each product page that the vodkas are listed as Kosher Certified and gluten free. Here are a few examples: Smirnoff Red, White, & Berry Vodka – Smirnoff Peppermint Twist – Smirnoff Sourced Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka
Photo: Smirnoff Twitter
Smirnoff was founded by Pyotr Arsenievich Smirnov in 1864 in pre-revolutionary Russia. Smirnov was born a serf and rose to become one of the wealthiest men in Russia.
Vodkas from Smirnoff are currently distilled in USA, and as mentioned above Smirnoff is currently the world’s top selling vodka brand with nearly 40 flavors. Smirnoff sells more than 25 million 9-liter cases every year around the world.
SEE ALSO – Is Grey Goose Vodka Gluten Free?
Photo: Smirnoff website screenshot