Red Bull is the No.1 selling energy drink in the world. It is sold and distributed by Red Bull GmbH, an Austrian company created in 1987 and inspired by the functional energy drinks market in Thailand.
Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s and created the formula for Red Bull Energy Drink for the Western market.
Today Red Bull is available in 171 countries and over 75+ billion cans have been consumed, making it the number one selling energy drink that is known for the slogan “Red Bull Gives You Wings”.
Is this No.1 top-selling energy drink gluten-free?
Let’s find out:
Is Red Bull Gluten-Free?
The Answer is: YES
Recommended Gluten Free Cook Books:
Red Bull Energy Drink contains the following 4 key ingredients:
- Vitamin B
Read more about the ingredients from Red Bull here.
The Red Bull product range now also includes:
- Red Bull Sugar-Free: The energy drink without sugar
- Red Bull Total Zero: A functional beverage with zero sugars.
- Red Bull Editions: Red Bull Energy Drink without the sugar in a variety of additional flavors:
- Coconut Berry
- Tropical Fruits
- Kiwi Apple
- Beach Breeze (Limited edition)
- Red Bull Organics: Made with ingredients from natural organics sources and available in Four Distinctive Varieties:
- Simply Cola
- Bitter Lemon
- Ginger Ale
- Tonic Water
Photo: Red Bull Organics website
For more information on Red Bull, check out the official website here: https://redbull.com/