LUNA Bars are a brand of nutrition bar created by Clif Bar & Company in 1999. The product was the first nutrition bar aimed at women and later expanded to cover nutritional drinks, protein bars, and LUNAFEST, a woman’s film festival.
LUNA® Whole Nutrition Bars are crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy to break through. Each bar is a delicious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals.
LUNA is available in a number of flavors and sizes including:
- Luna Lemonzest® + Blueberry Mash-ups™
- Luna Peanut Butter + Fudge Mash-ups™
- Luna® Mash-ups™ Trial Pack, 4 Bars
- Luna® Mash-ups™ Lemon Blueberry Variety Pack, 12 Bars
- Luna Bar Value Pack, 45 Bars
- Luna Bar Variety Pack, 10 Bars
- Luna Lemonzest® Flavor Equality Bar
- Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick® Equality Bar
- Luna Blueberry Bliss Flavor
- Luna Sea Salt Caramel Flavor
- Luna Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter
- Luna Nutz Over Chocolate® Flavor Equality Bar
- Luna White Chocolate Macadamia Flavor
- Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut Flavor
- Luna S’mores Flavor
- Luna Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavor
- Luna Chocolate Cupcake
- Luna Caramel Walnut Brownie Flavor
Let’s find out if this bar is gluten-free . . .
Are Luna Bars Gluten Free?
The Answer is: YES
Luna Bars are certified gluten-free. They are therefore a great choice if you are seeking a nutrition bar as part of your gluten-free diet and lifestyle plan. Luna Bars are safe to consume for people with Celiac Disease or a gluten allergy. View the full ingredients and more below.
Protein Grain Blend (rolled Oats*, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour*, Roasted Soybeans*, Soy Flour*), Brown Rice Syrup*, Cane Sugar*, Peanuts*, Peanut Butter*, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Flour*, High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Cane Syrup*, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Agave Inulin*, Alkalized Cocoa*, Cocoa*, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel Solids*, Natural Flavors, Peanut Flour*, Sea Salt, Gum Arabic*, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (antioxidant).
It contains Peanuts And Soy. May Contain Tree Nuts And Milk.
Each bar(48g) contains 200 calories. This consists of 26g carbs, 8g protein, 8g fat, and 0.160g sodium.
For more information on Luna Bars, head over to the official website here: https://www.clifbar.com/shop/product_line/luna-bar