Louisiana Hot Sauce is a brand of hot sauce manufactured by The Original Louisiana Hot Sauce Co.
The Original Louisiana Hot Sauce Co. is based in New Iberia, Louisiana (USA) and owned by Southeastern Mills Inc
According to the company:
Our hot sauce continues to be made in New Iberia, Louisiana, the original Louisiana way, where peppers are combined with vinegar and salt, and then left to ferment during the aging process. A process that remains unchanged!
Let’s find out if this hot sauce is gluten-free and safe if you are intolerant or sensitive.
Is Louisiana Hot Sauce Gluten Free?
The Answer is: NO
*Although all the ingredients are free of gluten The Original Louisiana Hot Sauce Co has stated that their sauces have not been tested for contamination. Unfortunately, we’ve found this product to be NOT gluten free, based on personal experiences. Last updated: September 1, 2022
Until the company can test and confirm that Louisiana Hot Sauce is free from key gluten-containing ingredients, proceed with caution.
- Louisiana Brand Hot Sauce (The ORIGINAL)
- Louisiana Brand Hot Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Red Chili Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Roasted Pepper Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Sweet Heat with Honey Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Hotter Than Hot Sauce
- Louisiana Brand Wing Sauce (The Original)
- Louisiana Brand Honey Mustard Wing Sauce
For more information on this head over to http://www.louisiana-brand.com